Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 33

Thread: B. HUSSEIN Admits to Being Muslim

  1. #21
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: B. HUSSEIN Admits to Being Muslim

    Where were you when the thread was posted with my pic on it?

  2. #22
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: B. HUSSEIN Admits to Being Muslim

    you didn't notify me of it.. pm me with who posted your picture and if you gave them permission too..

  3. #23
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: B. HUSSEIN Admits to Being Muslim

    But I was pm'd by another poster saying he did notify a mod about it - it wasnt you though. I dont want to run to yall with everytime people ridicule me cause it'd get pretty annoying I'd say because it happens a lot. I havent complained any to any mod about all the threads about me, the constant name calling (I am guilty too sometimes) and a lot of cheapshots by a few on here. If you looked at the pic you could prolly tell I didnt give permission lol. Just saying man I take a lot of crap and dont complain to anyone and and I'm not now, but when I start to give it back I get singled out.

  4. #24
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: B. HUSSEIN Admits to Being Muslim

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: steer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">McCain and Palin rock my socks off.. but this board isn't for people acting like children. Duckmeat grow up, or the political board privelage will be taken away.
    That goes for everyone on here. This is for straight political talk, and not acting stupid and immature.
    R13 you're on thin ice too </div></div>
    Not trying to get under your skin, but just because you are conservative and a mod as well doesn't mean you have to protect every tight a$$ conservative on the board. Outside of duckmeat and R13, I guess I'm the only other one that doesn't co-sign every post on the politics board. If you're gonna jump these guys for posts as simple as that pic, maybe you should read back through some of the trash, insults and lies some of the conservative folks put on here and sanction them as well...it's only fair..if ya want just one point of view, retitle the board the "Conservative Political Forum"..
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  5. #25
    Inactive Member duckmeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2007
    Posts
    2,017
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: B. HUSSEIN Admits to Being Muslim

    think i would have to agree with sup-rbeast on that one.

  6. #26
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: B. HUSSEIN Admits to Being Muslim

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: steer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">McCain and Palin rock my socks off.. but this board isn't for people acting like children. Duckmeat grow up, or the political board privelage will be taken away.
    That goes for everyone on here. This is for straight political talk, and not acting stupid and immature.
    R13 you're on thin ice too</div></div>

    Dude read what supr-beast said.
    You're the most uptight, power-hungry mod on the entire forum. Oh, are you going to ban me for saying a bad thing about you now? Is that a no-no? =[
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  7. #27
    Inactive Member Milk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    2,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: B. HUSSEIN Admits to Being Muslim

    THE LIBERALS ARE SO MISTREATED !!!

    democratic crybaby seal
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

  8. #28
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: B. HUSSEIN Admits to Being Muslim

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Milk3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">THE LIBERALS ARE SO MISTREATED !!!

    democratic crybaby seal </div></div>

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  9. #29
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: B. HUSSEIN Admits to Being Muslim

    Better watch out...seems pics fall under the Bureau of Censorship comrade...
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  10. #30
    Inactive Member duckmeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2007
    Posts
    2,017
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: B. HUSSEIN Admits to Being Muslim

    You sure? I was thinking that after Tuesday it would look something like this....






    presidential seal

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •